The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
cant recall the packages I bought for the car
and if you want this color and the options that this car has
Um, Yeah I want those options! Which? The BEST ones? Oh, why didn't you say so?!? :rolleyes:

Ya know, I don't blame a guy for trying to make a buck (although trying to come across as an enthusiast when you're just a dealer is, well, about as shady as I'd expect from a dealer), and, I bet you can find some idiot who will buy it, but don't expect us to be those idiots, and don't get pissed when you get called out on it! :no:

·
Registered
543 Posts
well, it's obvious he can "step in it' a lot easier than he can get in it!!

tough crowd, i'll agree. :clap:

and spot on mates! :bow:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
You don't remember which packages you ordered?

Would it really be that difficult to look at your car and figure it out if that really is true? It might help whoever might be interested.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Look at your car and answer these 2 questions....

Does your car have manual or automatic windows?

How many spokes does your rims have?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Or call your dealer and ask them about what options you got :)

Also if you have sold cars in the past, you know pictures kind of help, specially of the odometer and the car in general, a VIN# also might help too.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
rucnok said:
i want one.
but i am not allowed to pay over sticker.
doctor's orders.

married to a doctor, are we? :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
You guys should chill out. I know Ben from other forums and he's a good guy and straight shooter. He's not flipping cars, but he goes through enough that if he doesn't like a car, he doesn't keep it, but he buys one to find out.

BTW Ben, I'm mad AJ sold his SE. Well, not really. I'm actually mad I skipped out on No. 14 (marrone) with 283 miles for 230k more than a year ago. I've asked AJ to help me find another Marrone, but you know as well as I how slim the chances are...

Best of luck, see yo on FC.

--Dan

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
My psychiatrist knows exactly what options my Elise is getting. I 'too' remember them from time to time.....in
between those times during the day when my medication hasn't kicked-in
totally.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts