Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who: Confirmed Guest
What: Saturday Morning Drive to Lunch
When: July 25th 9am Start Time
Where: Start: McKinney
End: Wills Point

Etc: By popular demand, let's meet up July 25th between 8:30 and 9am to enjoy a Saturday Morning Drive to lunch at the 4 Winds Steakhouse.

Frank ( GM / Chef ) has set a fixed price lunch menu for the group as well, I will post that menu later in the thread.

We will have at least two groups you can get into. I will lead the first group ( Fast ) and we will leave at 9am sharp. Bara will lead the second group ( Faster ) and leave at 9:10a sharp. We may add a 3rd group as needed.

My group will be nicely paced and suitable for SO's that want to come along.

We are looking at a minimum of 40 ppl as this is the minimum rezo since they are opening up for us special.

Please post up if you can make it out and how many ppl you are bringing out, car driving,etc.

Steve

1. SAFE4NOW + 1
2. TTZip + 1
3. PilotBob+1
4. Tejs ( he'll show, he just doesn't know it yet )
5. 5qf3764b
6. Morty
7. ToeDrag
8. XTN ( hasn't missed one yet! )
9. Wildarms

·
Registered
333 Posts
Steve,

How long of a drive is this and by FAST how fast are we actually talking about here? :)

Thanks,
Alex

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve,

How long of a drive is this and by FAST how fast are we actually talking about here? :)

Thanks,
Alex
FAST Group = MY usual pace. Safe, keeping your lane, no passing, No Squids!
FASTER Group = Faster than I would normally drive on ANY of my SMD's

The drive itself is right at 2 hours normal pace. Lunch is an hour and you can be back into DFW 45m after that ( assuming you take 20 back into town )

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sounds good. I am in for sure. I will ask the wife if she wants to join us as well (will get back to you on that). I may also have a friend or 2 who would like to join us.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good. I am in for sure. I will ask the wife if she wants to join us as well (will get back to you on that). I may also have a friend or 2 who would like to join us.

Thanks,
Alex

Excellent, just drop me their names so I can get them on the confirmed list.
This will be an SO Friendly drive!

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Put me down for this one, please. Myself and an SO.

BRG Lotus Elise, For the FAST group with SAFE4NOW

Bob Newman
Paradise, TX

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Put me down for this one, please. Myself and an SO.

BRG Lotus Elise, For the FAST group with SAFE4NOW

Bob Newman
Paradise, TX
Done! Looking forward to it sir!

Steve

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on guys... we are leaving early enough that the lack of a/c will not be an issue!

Steve

·
Registered
613 Posts
I'm in. I'm checking now to see if the wife wants to come.

·
Registered
333 Posts
5qf3764b: glad to see my PM found you well. :)

Tejs: You really need to pass up C&C and come out to the drive. It will be way more fun!

I will send PM's to others I know in the area to see if we can get a few more Lotus owners to come out.

-Alex-

·
Registered
365 Posts
I will be there! No wifey, tho - she'll be out of town (I narrowly avoided being out of town too). I haven't been to this steakery yet, and am looking forward to it. looks nice.

Put me down in the Fast group with Safe4Now. Bara's pace on the last (and only) drive I did with them was a little too much for me.

I might have an extra radio if someone needs it.

If I find a passenger, I'll update you, Safe4Now.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I think I will come, but cannot commit for sure.

xtn

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll have an extra radio, also.

I never thought about it being too hot. I have never run my A/C unit, as I always have the top down.

Of course, I've never run my windshield wiper, as I don't drive when it may rain. I think I used it once last week to wash off some spray that got on when I washed it.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Noted.... !

We may have enough cars for a " Lotus Group " ... LOL

Steve

1 - 20 of 52 Posts