The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just came up on a set of Futuras and now selling my Saturns. Wheels are brand new and mint. When I say mint I mean there isn't one scratch on them. I bought them from lcf_guy who bought them brand new from British Racing Group and were never mounted. I mounted them for the first time and have less than 400 miles on them.

I will be removing the brand new tires and installing the tires that came with the Futuras. Rears are 65% and fronts are about the same or better. Tires are Sumitomo 285R and 235F. I will also be keeping my center caps as they are brand new but I will be sending the center caps that came with the Futura wheels. Center caps are slightly used but still in great condition.

Photos to come tonght when I get home. For now this is the closest photos I have the wheels.

$2K shipped with tires as stated above.

*EDIT* New Center Caps with the sale with zero marks or defects.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Center Caps with the sale.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
no! Saturns are MUCH better looking than the Futura's!

DONT DO IT

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys a bunch. :D

For me, these are my favorite wheels as I like the 3 pc look/construction and the step up lip deep dish polished lip look.

Maybe your campaign will help me sell these? :shrug::UK:poke-

Needless to say my car is no longer up for sale.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the Saturns, wish I could justify the expense...
They're not that bad if you can sell your S4 wheels like I did here. :eek:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I think the Futuras will look strange with the Saturn center caps. And vice versa.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the Futuras will look strange with the Saturn center caps. And vice versa.
Not to question the great Sanj but looking at them (rather quickly in my garage) aren't they the same center caps?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Saturns are slightly dished, whereas the Futuras are slightly domed.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm pretty sure the Saturns are slightly dished, whereas the Futuras are slightly domed.
Ahhh thanks.

The brand new center caps for the Saturns will be going with the wheels! Brand new set!

·
Registered
667 Posts
no! Saturns are MUCH better looking than the Futura's!

DONT DO IT
My favorites too. When shopping for my Esprit, Saturns were high on the "must have" list.

They are actually out right now at a wheel shop getting some curb rash from the PO removed. I am hoping they come back looking like new...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My favorites too. When shopping for my Esprit, Saturns were high on the "must have" list.

They are actually out right now at a wheel shop getting some curb rash from the PO removed. I am hoping they come back looking like new...
Oh boy if ya'll like these that much they should sell quick. Come on S4 owners! :D

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
So do I.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like the AWI's better ;)

Noob,
Have you found center caps for your Futuras?
They came with center caps that I thought were the same as the Saturns but Sanj says they are not and I will believe him and will keep the centers that came with them and sell the brand new centers for the Saturns with them. So to answer your question, I have them.

Thanks, you have a spare set laying around? If you do what is the condition? Mine are a little scuffed...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts