The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't believe my eyes. My wife yelled "There's an Elise". I looked and saw it was an Exige with large black letters across the hood spelling out LOTUS. I wanted to chase him down and talk, but the Civic couldn't quite keep up. Does it belong to anyone on this website ?

Steve

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hermanslotus said:
Steve,

S1 or S2?????

Mitch
Sorry I didn't notice the questions till now. It was so quick I'm unsure. The obvious difference being headlights. When I could see the front my attention was drawn to the painted LOTUS not the lights.

Steve

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
offroadr35 said:
i would say it was obviously an S1 since the S2 does not really exist....
Well, that's what would make it all the more interesting, since the S2 Exige is due to be unveiled in a couple months. Sighting one on these shores would be monumental news due to its implications.

·
Registered
146 Posts
How odd. I saw a yellow Elise today in Fullerton, CA. I was driving South on Lemon St and just before I hit Orangthrope I saw the car driving west bound on Orangethorpe.

I had a colleague in my truck so I could not chase it. Had I been alone I would have chased it down to see more. But it was an S2 Elise, I am certain of that. It was such a surprise to see one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts