The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Saw a yellow Exige in Santa Clarita Calif. today

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  rotus-original 
#1 ·
Couldn't believe my eyes. My wife yelled "There's an Elise". I looked and saw it was an Exige with large black letters across the hood spelling out LOTUS. I wanted to chase him down and talk, but the Civic couldn't quite keep up. Does it belong to anyone on this website ?

Steve

#4 ·
hermanslotus said:
Steve,

S1 or S2?????

Mitch
Sorry I didn't notice the questions till now. It was so quick I'm unsure. The obvious difference being headlights. When I could see the front my attention was drawn to the painted LOTUS not the lights.

Steve

#6 ·
offroadr35 said:
i would say it was obviously an S1 since the S2 does not really exist....
Well, that's what would make it all the more interesting, since the S2 Exige is due to be unveiled in a couple months. Sighting one on these shores would be monumental news due to its implications.

#8 ·
How odd. I saw a yellow Elise today in Fullerton, CA. I was driving South on Lemon St and just before I hit Orangthrope I saw the car driving west bound on Orangethorpe.

I had a colleague in my truck so I could not chase it. Had I been alone I would have chased it down to see more. But it was an S2 Elise, I am certain of that. It was such a surprise to see one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.