The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Includes more drive time at Hethel. Forwarded message...

********
Set your pulse racing and explore the limits of a true sports car - on our brand new driving experience from Lotus Sport:

SCARE YOURSELF SENSIBLE EXTENDED

Drive the legendary Lotus Elise to the limit and experience what others only dream of.

This awesome experience includes:

* A safety and circuit driving briefing
* 2 sessions of full track driving
* A giant slalom course
* 2 High speed passenger laps
* A presentation of your certificate

A truly unforgettable day, all for the price of £159.00.

This amazing experience will take place on Sunday 3rd October. All drivers must be over the age of 21 years and hold a valid driving licence. Availability is limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.

If you would like any further information or you would like to book a place, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01953 608254 or alternatively email me on [email protected]

I Look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest Regards

Lisa Hartgrove
Lotus Driver Training Team
Lotus Sport
+44 (0)1953 608254
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,293 Posts
Evl said:
How does this compare to the lotus driver training? (Aside from the £300 price difference)
It is actually £440.00 more for the Lotus Driver Training ( I thought it was a very good value at £599) . The LDT is all day with two people to one instructor. They also take you out on the wet skid pad as part of the LDT.

I have not done the SYS but I would guess that is a abbreviated version of the LDT with more people per instructor and some other differences.


Patrick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,721 Posts
Patricko said:
It is actually £440.00 more for the Lotus Driver Training ( I thought it was a very good value at £599) .
Uh oh... the "Lotus Driver Training Experience" is £449 is the brochure that Lisa Hartgrove sent me... did it change, or is there yet another version of the Lotus driving school out there. £600 is starting to be a large chunk of change.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,577 Posts
I'm really looking forward to them bringing this to the US. I don't even need to come out sensible in the end...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,802 Posts
AT LOG the Lotus UK guys were saying a US school set up along the same lines as the UK program, still in the planning stages.

They do have the 1 day driver school is 449 UKP (got the info from Lisa this am). Scheduled for Oct 30th. I've been giving it some thought, failing that go in the spring.
Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,293 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
AT LOG the Lotus UK guys were saying a US school set up along the same lines as the UK program, still in the planning stages.

They do have the 1 day driver school is 449 UKP (got the info from Lisa this am). Scheduled for Oct 30th. I've been giving it some thought, failing that go in the spring.
Chris
It was 599 UKP when I did it in August but I think that may have been a different program...or they could have lowered the price. You may want to ask Lisa what the difference is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,721 Posts
Patricko said:
It was 599 UKP when I did it in August but I think that may have been a different program...or they could have lowered the price. You may want to ask Lisa what the difference is.
Talked to Pete (after learning how to dial international), and am now signed up for the 10/30 event. Apparently the difference is that it is 3 people per instructor rather than 2. Seems like a reasonable compromise to me. :)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top