The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
$3(uR3 u$3r
432 Posts
Wow on the driving and the calm navigator. -eek- Need to change my shorts now.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I think I only heard the driver breath three times -eek-

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
definitely a fun drive. I would have been laughing the whole way, but when you're focused that stuff doesn't really bother you.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Looked like a BLAST! This is why I want to find a series that lets you do this - but alas being in Oklahoma... we have red dirt and long highways - time to move to Monaco...

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
Looked like a BLAST! This is why I want to find a series that lets you do this - but alas being in Oklahoma... we have red dirt and long highways - time to move to Monaco...
We gotta drive a long ways to get somewhere fun unless you go to hallett. We need to do a track day btw.

·
Registered
705 Posts
looks like a lot of fun. got my heart racing thats for sure. it would be so hard for me to not rip holes through the papers if I were the navigator. I would be making fists the whole time lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Crazy to see him breaking traction on wet pavement on apexes with dropoff cliffs. That's when you know you're really "in tune" with your car.

·
Registered
176 Posts
They have other videos, too. What kind of events are these tarmac rallies / what organizations host them? Do they have them on the east coast of the US? How do I sign up? :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Eric Bana made a documentary about the Targa Tazmania (the same event as in the videos) with himself as a driver

its called "Love the Beast"

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I'm not understanding that first video, I mean, I'm not a race car driver, but what the hell was he doing, testing how far he could understeer the car...over and over and over and over? Cold tires or not, he was entering pretty much ever corner too fast IMO.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Holy S**t! How did you get a hold of this footage?! THIS WAS ME TAKING MY DRIVER'S ED FINAL BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL! I didn't know the instructor was taping me! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts