The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often see threads posted looking for good body shops, so i figured I'd post this about my experience.
I got backed into a little while back, after clearing it up w/ the insurance folk, I brought my car into Specialty Car Craft for repairs. I went to them based on their reputation as I've read about here on the forums despite them being a good distance from me here in Orange County. In just shy of 2 weeks, they had my car back to me - the repair was a new front clamshell and crash structure. Truly an incredible turnaround time... There were few minor issues I had with the repairs, but were quickly and easily resolved (I, like many around here, am very particular about my car). To me, this is what is most important - a business that is willing to work with you until you are happy. Repairs are not just about price and turnaround time (SCC was cheaper than my other quote and turnaround was excellent), but having that guarantee that it will all be made right. Knock on wood that I don't need any future bodywork, but they will definitely receive my business again if so. Oh yeah, I should mention that Steve and everybody I dealt with at the shop was very friendly and pleasant to deal with as well. :up::up:

Mark

·
Registered
817 Posts
I agree 100%. Wouldn't trust my car with any other body shop...

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
my car is there now ... yes Steve is a pleasure to deal with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts