The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to run our Exige in an SCCA event. Not sure what class to run it in. Can anybody please help!!

2007 Exige
Gothum Tune Kit
Pro Alley Intercooler

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think that puts you in street modified, no?

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,408 Posts
Check out the rule book on the SCCA site, it will clearly be stated in there. I have not memorized the whole book but I am 99% sure it is ASP - as you can do anything with the intercooler and CPU.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I assume you have roll cage and all safety requirements?

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,408 Posts
Plastique99 - first I was going to post, "what are you talking about with the roll cage?" Then I realized the originator of this thread really never specified what type of SCCA racing he was talking about. Just for the record, my post (and I think the rest of them above mine) were refering to solo autocross.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Plastique99 - first I was going to post, "what are you talking about with the roll cage?" Then I realized the originator of this thread really never specified what type of SCCA racing he was talking about. Just for the record, my post (and I think the rest of them above mine) were refering to solo autocross.
awwww ok....makes sense now....never mind my post.

·
Vendor
3,335 Posts
If those are the ONLY changes, that car is ASP legal. IC is open and so is the ECU. I've driven a Gotham tuned ASP Exige and it was very good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts