The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You have to have over five posts to be able to PM here.
Thanks JWA!

Looking for how to enable PMs (odd that they're disabled on this forum by default?) - I will be going to High Plains Raceway next week. I have been out there a number of times over the years and really enjoy it.
David, once you have over five posts shoot me a PM and I'll get you the code.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Btw if your an scca member it is already $25 off.
So how was it, Tommy? I was planning on going out and got stuck at the office, but am hoping to make the next one (next month).

My SCCA membership lapsed next year. Would you (or anyone else who's a current SCCA member) PM me your membership # so I can take advantage of the referral discount? (Wonder if I can refer myself with the old one?)

-Scott

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hey Scott, great time but really hot the 1st session. Usually Jack will send out an email a couple weeks before each event with a discount code. When I get the email I will pm you with it. There was another Elise there running in novice group. His name was Ed, not sure if he is on the forum. Tommy

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So how was it, Tommy? I was planning on going out and got stuck at the office, but am hoping to make the next one (next month).

My SCCA membership lapsed next year. Would you (or anyone else who's a current SCCA member) PM me your membership # so I can take advantage of the referral discount? (Wonder if I can refer myself with the old one?)

-Scott
Hi Scott, I have a $25 off code you can use but I think you need a minimum of 5 posts here to have PM enabled. Please send me a PM once you reach that and I'll PM you the code.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Resurrecting an older thread vs starting new - Track Night in America is back!

I'm still working the Denver/High Plains events; the next event is June 7th - just a few weeks away.

It'd be fantastic to put names to faces from here, for those in the Denver area. We've always had lower turnout than other parts of the country, and we're looking to change that. HPR is not THAT far from Denver - it is 63 miles from the intersection of I25 and I70, and traffic around noon is typically good - and once past Pena Blvd, there is no traffic.

High Plains is a lot of fun, the Colorado Region has REALLY stepped up to the plate as far as corner workers, driver coaches - we now have two, Anthony Simmers (https://www.anthonysimmers.com) and Mike Pettiford - both accomplished roadracers with thousands of laps at HPR (and most other tracks, if you're planning on traveling, ask them about Turn 3 at Some Other Track, they'll know...).

The CO Region is also bringing food/snacks/drinks - it really is a fun evening.

Check out specific details here - http://www.tracknightinamerica.com

Also, there's a $25 off code - GRM4209Z6 - I know it works for Denver, may or may not work at other tracks.

Or, hit me up here via PM or email (ircmannix/gmail) if you have any questions. TNiA is an awesome program.

Hope to see you in June!

Iain Mannix

21 - 30 of 30 Posts