Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I just read that today --

Return of Schuey to Ferrari

Bummer that BMW are calling it quits along with Toyota - no money honey. Strange that both teams stayed unified with FOTA during the budget cap/new rules...oh well.

MotoGP and FIM draw more fans than F1 these days, times are changing.

Rob.

·
Registered
985 Posts
This will be fun! So he will not have any seat time until the Friday on race weekend. Interesting to see how quickly he is up to speed. My bet is he does well. This may sort the team a little as well as they seem to be heading to leadership confusion and disorganization again. The very thing Schumacher eliminated when he arrived in Maranello. It will be interesting to see how Kimi steps up.

Get well soon Felipe!

·
Registered
443 Posts
If Lance can make a come back why not Michael too. It will definetly get the spectator counts up which I am sure Bernie will love. The rest of the season should prove very interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I can't believe he agreed to do it !!

I can't wait to watch him again.

How many races will it take until he regains his form and confidence in the car... No testing and all -

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
:up::up::up: 'cmon guys.... it hasn't been that long.... I'm sure he hasn't lost the touch.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
He'll certianly validate if it's the car/team or the driver. I'll be amazed if he does well at Valencia, but by the 2nd or 3rd race he should be back on form.

The Stig is back. ;)

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Bummer that BMW are calling it quits along with Toyota - no money honey. Strange that both teams stayed unified with FOTA during the budget cap/new rules...oh well.
maybe not - if FOTA got their way - the teams would have gotten a bigger part of the bernie and max pie - that could easily cover the budget delta. all the money DOES NOT go back int othe sport, that the problem. its being sucked dry at the teams (and fans) ((and sponsors)) expense.

i am a bit suprised about the schumacher return, guess he must have watched the tour de france? their records do seems closely tied?!?!?

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I guess his manager was 200% certain that Schumacher wouldn't drive unless he got 200% of the salary Ferrari initially offered. :D
haha! too true!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
He'll certianly validate if it's the car/team or the driver. I'll be amazed if he does well at Valencia, but by the 2nd or 3rd race he should be back on form.

The Stig is back. ;)
That's Right !!!

The Stig in now in F1 - :clap:

Wonder if he'll be wearing all white :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts