The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that didn't know scnax.com has been down the past week because of an ISP problem.

It will start working sometime between now and Monday depending on your local service provider. So what can I say? Not too bad for free ;-)

·
Registered
132 Posts
well, it's now Tuesday night and still no scnax.com, atleast for me.

Anybody else?

BTW, i have all the files, images, etc from the site backed up to both CDR and my hard drive. Just an FYI

·
Registered
171 Posts
The SCNAX.COM is still not working for me either.

I just thought I had reallllly bad Car-ma! :D

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it works in my office network. If you want you can change your DNS server to ns1.scnax.com or 63.122.82.100 then it'll work for sure :)

Right now it's just a matter of waiting for the old DNS records to expire... but something weird is happening and I'm not sure what yet.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Chris,

Tried the DNS number and got this:

Under Construction
The site you were trying to reach does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah, plus they don't apoligize either.

Okay it should all work for you now! Damn that was slow.

For those that care (which shouldn't really be anyone), our DNS software quit answering to the inet, but kept answering for the internal network which is why I was so confused. Back to MS DNS server.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well i didn't understand what you said there Chris, but it works now and that is all that matters!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks for all the hard work:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts