The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I have been on this forum since I started it in 2002 and have apparently attached over 10,000 images. When I hit reply or new thread, there is a script that loads that attaches EVERY ONE of those 10,000+ attachments so I can easily use them again.

This does not work and just hangs up when loading. If I wait and then interrupt the script, I can proceed. Otherwise I can only exit the browser window.

Script: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/clientscript/scripts.js:4111

Let me know if there is some sort of user setting that can turn this "feature" off. Thanks!

·
Administrator
1,423 Posts
hey there,

can you get a screenshot of what you are looking at for me? also ill need to know your layout, browser, device, etc as well.
if you are on mobile when this happens, ill need to know what browser and view as well. let me know.

for the screenshot, you can upload a tinypic and link it if attachments are all buggered with that. thanks.

~Shane

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick Reply... no issues.

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reply or Advanced Reply, or posting a new thread- loads 10,000+ attachments

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am using a desktop Windows 7 Pro. Same issue in Chrome and Firefox.

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just tried it on a different device, my Alienware Windows 7 laptop. Exact same thing.

Can you look into the Admin CP and check Asset Manager?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,643 Posts
I've been getting a script error too, on this site only (none of the other Autoguide sites).

Screenshots attached.

I'm using Firefox with Adblockplus on Windows Vista. (Don't hurt me! :))

When the reply page loads I first get a 'broken image' square, then the script error.

If it weren't for Randy I never would have scrolled down to notice all the attachments!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts