The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I think something is goofy with my passenger side harness.

The fixed belt into the lock seems to be in the wrong place. I looked at the drivers side and the passengers side has the fixed belt in a different slot. Can you just undo the allen bolts and place the belt into the right slot so that all the belts go into the correct slots?

I guess I never really had anyone over there till LOG so I didn't notice it...

·
Registered
856 Posts
It should be mirror image of the driver's side. If not then you may have a driver's side version on your passenger side as well. Mine were shipped that way and I had to get it traded out.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
On my Schroth Profi III ASM belts the fixed belt was in the wrong position too.

I recall that I was able to reposition it myself by pushing out the locking pin on the center buckle. It was explained in the instructions on how to do this.

You might not have to send it back if this is the case with yours.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen photos of people having it installed on the inboard side for the fixed belt and also the outside. I have also read in the scroth documentation that it didn't matter what side...which to me is odd as you purchase them as one side or the other.

If anyone has a definitive it should be this way and proof I would love to know also.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Mine is on the outside, but I don't think it matters as long as the ASM strap in on the inside.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Mine is on the outside, but I don't think it matters as long as the ASM strap in on the inside.
+1

The ASM strap needs to be on the inside. My instructions were very explicit about that.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, Im good on the ASM and it sounds like the fixed belt doesnt really matter which is what I had read also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts