1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
815 Posts
Very interesting. I kinda like the wing also!

FWIW...not a US-spec car.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Cant view it at work...

Interested in seeing how it looks, but that sounds like a pretty expensive mod.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
it has the 06 roof but your right i don't think that is a U.S. spec car cause someone on here would have known about it before, but a very cool and expensive mod i'm sure

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures.

I like it...just a lot of work!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Looks like an 06 roof, but the 'scoop' has been moved all the way to the front. Also always wondered what the headlight housing would look like in body color.... whomp, there it is..

Very interesting. I like, and don't like at the same time...
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like an 06 roof, but the 'scoop' has been moved all the way to the front.
if you were going to take the time to move it to the front why wouldn't you make it functional

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
If it is a naturally aspirated 06 car, making it functional wouldn't make it functional, if you know what I mean.

I like some things about it and then I don't like some things about it. The rear view looks meaner, yet more finished like a road going car and less like a race car. So if you want the track look it doesn't work, but if you want the bad-ass super-car look, it does kinda work.

Anyway that's my opinion on the rear. The rest of the mods don't do anything for me.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
If it is a naturally aspirated 06 car, making it functional wouldn't make it functional, if you know what I mean.

I like some things about it and then I don't like some things about it. The rear view looks meaner, yet more finished like a road going car and less like a race car. So if you want the track look it doesn't work, but if you want the bad-ass super-car look, it does kinda work.

Anyway that's my opinion on the rear. The rest of the mods don't do anything for me.
I agree. I do like the wing alot because it spans the width of the rear more. I think the stock wing is a little too small. If you add 2-3 inches on both ends to the stock wing then I think it's perfect. (what every guy wants - an extra 2-3 inches)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
This car is obviously built by a RICORR.

The rear diffuser looks decent from FAR away. But check out the bottom right hand corner. It looks like fiberglass is cracked.

I can just about guaruntee that under close expection none of these modifications are done cleanly. Im sure there all hack jobs.

Check out the bottom of the sideskirts.

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
I think the color matched headlights clean the front end up a bit... A classier look if you ask me...

Like others, the rest isn't doing it for me, but I do appreciate the work that went into the car even if not me exact style... A good "show" car...

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
This car is obviously built by a RICORR.

The rear diffuser looks decent from FAR away. But check out the bottom right hand corner. It looks like fiberglass is cracked.

I can just about guaruntee that under close expection none of these modifications are done cleanly. Im sure there all hack jobs.

Check out the bottom of the sideskirts.
Yeah, the front splitter looks like such a second-rate design too. Not much thought went into making it, nevermind actual craftsmanship.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts