The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had problems with the driver's seat rails coming loose, but they are tight at the moment.

It's really strange, but after I've been driving the car a few minutes, the driver's seat back squeaks as I learn forward and backwards. It's not the seat base. I cannot get it to make the sound when the car is cold!

Any ideas? I can't imagine thermal expansion of anything being the cause because the difference in temperatures is so small, but ...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have the same problem. My seat rails are tight and I have checked all of the fastners on the seat, but I can rock my driver seat back and forth and every time I feel like I am in a rocking chair.

Any idea's to fix?

Adam P

Chococar said:
I've had problems with the driver's seat rails coming loose, but they are tight at the moment.

It's really strange, but after I've been driving the car a few minutes, the driver's seat back squeaks as I learn forward and backwards. It's not the seat base. I cannot get it to make the sound when the car is cold!

Any ideas? I can't imagine thermal expansion of anything being the cause because the difference in temperatures is so small, but ...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had the same noise from the seat. After about 1000 miles it went away and it is fine now.

AZRED

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have the same squeak and didn't know where the hell it was coming from...:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts