Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am selling my set of the OEM ProBax Magnolia leather seats from my 2006 Elise. Asking $600 for the pair, plus shipping (or local pick-up, just north of LA).
Matching door cards (inserts) available as well. PM if interested, or if any questions. Thanks! - Luke

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Great price for a pair of OEM seats! What did you replace them with?

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, they are priced to sell, need to clear out my garage before moving. We have to look into shipping options, I don’t even have a box big enough at this time. Would strongly prefer local pick up.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They were replaced with a bespoke set of OEM Lotus seats, which was designed by me, and manufactured by Lotus in England. This was a project I had in my head for 10 years, and finally made it a reality last year. Exige carbon fiber shells are used... my own design

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'd be selling my car anyway, but would prefer to sell it with black ones. Great price, shouldn't last long. GLWS!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
If the deal with 6TVRs+ falls through, would you be interested in selling just one, or trade for a Replica Bride seat? I bought it new for my Racing Sim, but rather have a Lotus seat.

Thanks

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Swistun, Your custom seats are very nicely done! I’m going to be replacing my Elise seats but need a wider bottom part as the sides of the OEM seats are just too narrow. Are your custom seats wider?

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Swistun, Your custom seats are very nicely done! I’m going to be replacing my Elise seats but need a wider bottom part as the sides of the OEM seats are just too narrow. Are your custom seats wider?
My new ones feel about the same as far as width, just a little deeper shells around the hips, as they are the same shells as used on the Exige V6 Cup. Might need to go with an aftermarket option if you prefer wider.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyhow, sorry, but this set was SOLD TODAY to the gentleman who fortunately lived close enough to be willing to drive over and pick them up... Thank you!

·
Registered
436 Posts

Anyhow, sorry, but this set was SOLD TODAY to the gentleman who fortunately lived close enough to be willing to drive over and pick them up... Thank you!
I was very fortunate to be able to stop by, keep my distance, ;), find out we have mutual friends and make a new one!
Those seats are FANTASTIC in person.. I almost would not want to in them! (looking forward to installing the magnolia bits too and meeting again!)
Thanks for the hospitality LS!

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anytime, thanks for coming out, hope you enjoy! Would love to see how they go with that blue exterior once installed :)

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Glad you two got to meet. I'm local as well, but my seats are plain dry carbon.

Closing this.

San

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.