The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Short track. Full course is more fun but the short is great for the Lotus. Music is New Gnarles Barkley. Just came out.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Thanks...Could get boring in our Lotus in back and front straights. Turn 1 and 17 should be a blast though!
Sebring straights boring? The long straights are what make turns 17 and 1!

·
Registered
786 Posts
That track is not elise friendly, I can make a sandwich on the back straight, the turns are fun, T1 can shake a filling loose in an elise and T17 can have a pucker effect if you think you are Derek Bell in a 962, but that long rear straight is just v8 or big boost territory. Jim might be able to get the Lotus to 140mph with the SC. I for one get a little relunctant at 128 in the car, need a roll bar and hard top for sure.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Great video since it is not your typical interior shot. Your Lotus has really come along. Keep it up.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Thanks Jim, Who is Jordan? Your friend with the Audi TT? It looked like he was really hauling ass in that thing.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Hey Thanks Jim, Who is Jordan? Your friend with the Audi TT? It looked like he was really hauling ass in that thing.
The Audi belongs to Michel Timmerman. He's crazy. Ex Rally driver from Belgium. I have to really push to keep up with him. Most times I just let him go.

I met Jordan at Sebring last year. I think (poor memory here) he has a black Exige like yours. He was 5 seconds lap quicker than me. He also had crappy tires and stock set-up..... I believe.

·
Registered
753 Posts
CO Elise. Stock LSS old rear tires ****ty alignment. Jim, I think you go pretty good. I bet you are much faster now even without the SC. I should be there on the 12th. I must get a ride with you!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts