The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The coolest thing happened to me at the track yesterday. I came back to my cooler where I stock water bottles and gatorade, and to my disbelief, I found a six pack of beer. Sweet!!!

Hey man, thanks again Tony, you didnt have to do that. But it is very much appreciated. I apologize that I had to take off early and didnt get to chill afterwards. I feel bad about that. Regardless, next time you and the rest of the Lotus gang are at the track let me know. First round at the bar is definitely on me. :shift:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, a strange thing happed to me as Sebring as well! I met another Lotus driver and put some water and beer into his cooler to have water and cold beer together at the end of the day. After my last race and a really hot day I drove to the pits to have a nice cold beer with my new lotus buddy and found he was gone and so was my beer! I was thinking about that cold beer all during the last session.

Why can’t things like what happened to you happen to me? You’re a lucky guy.

·
Registered
213 Posts
rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TBone, glad you found the post.

Sorry about cutting out early, had to deal with some extracurricular stuff. I didnt realize you put all that beer in the cooler till I got home and drained out the ice.

Im sorry about that, but I promise Ill make it up to you. Which of the next events will you be at? Let me know, Ill make sure there is an overstuffed cooler filled with your name on it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bro, was that you that made off with the beer? I thought this post was just a coincidence. No broblem, I congradulate you on your good tast in cars! Will catch up with you again soon. keep in touch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts