The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Video) Sebring with the Ronin/Katana

I finally got to run Sebring with the blower and with the heat and long sessions, The kit ran flawlessly and I am thrilled now that I finally put it to the test - Never saw coolant temps over 192 on track and am really blown away with the extra power. Air/Fuels were perfect all day! I got to meet Shawnc (Great guy by the way)
Shawn, my Brother got some great pics of you and your Dad - PM me your email and I will send them to you.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDRddEkvVc8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDRddEkvVc8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
907 Posts
Where did you get the guage cluster on the dash? I like.:coolnana:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice drive!

Great Job!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Where did you get the gauge cluster on the dash? I like.:coolnana:
Ebay
eBay Motors: Carbon Fiber Look Triple 3 Gauge Pod (item 170216087974 end time May-10-08 16:28:17 PDT)
and a can of flat black - It works perfect on our flat dash! I never liked any of the current options because they were not in the sight line.
I paid $19.99 shipped :)
Do a search on Ebay for Triple Gauge pod because there are several vendors that carry them in different finishes.

Glad everything went well. Looks great and she sounds mean! And nice choice in music, as always.:D
You knew I couldn't resist some TOOL as background music :) Josh (Lotushark) did the install of the blower and the gauges at Fourniers Automotive and he let me help :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice driving. Its amazing how much faster these cars are with the Katana/BWR kits. I always get pulled by Caymans in the straights but you seemed to reel him in nicely, especially under braking.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly, These kits allow you to keep better pace on the longer straights where you would normally be giving up everything you gained in the twisties! And Thank you :)
I finally have the car setup the way it should be!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Really nice job!!!! Every time I try to fight the pull of the S/C, a video like this comes along with someone whipping it nice and then I start rationalizing...

And then mix in some "4Degrees"... that was a real treat, thank you... :)

Be good,
TomK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts