The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I am posting because I never got an answer before when I tagged along to other's posts.

What do you guys do for installing a secondary bung for a wideband on an 05 elise? I want to use the zeitronix ZT2 system.

As I understand, the bung needs to be between the engine and the cat (headers). Is there a way to do this without taking the whole car apart, or perhaps a unused bung along the way?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hey all

I am posting because I never got an answer before when I tagged along to other's posts.

What do you guys do for installing a secondary bung for a wideband on an 05 elise? I want to use the zeitronix ZT2 system.

As I understand, the bung needs to be between the engine and the cat (headers). Is there a way to do this without taking the whole car apart, or perhaps a unused bung along the way?

Thanks
No unused bung available. You can add another on the cat input side, in addition to the existing one. That just requires removing the cat, which isn't too bad.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Added 3rd bung. You need to loosen the B-Pipe from the header where it goes through the opening in the rear chassis. And then the pipe clamp at the muffler. Other small things will be
required in order to move everything around (that slip fit on the muffler can be a pain). But thats the basic outline of the procedure.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts