The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Without knowing the details.. Shinno has no chance hiding behind "no contractual agreement", as the other party can just claim an oral agreement, which can be verified by the previous e-mails and actions taken by Sector111. To me it looks like a pretty good case for Frank.

Either way, I won't be shopping at Sector111 anytime soon ;p

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I personally think these kinds of matters should be kept private, till a court has decided.

Sector111 overall seem like a great corporation to me, timely delivery on anything I've ever
ordered from there, and seems pretty active in the community.

Edit; And from reading those posts, it would seem that Frank is obligated to continue to work with them on
newer versions of the kit (stage 2 and 3 as mentioned) in order for him to receive his checks.

I assume that he's not, at this point.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have been super impressed with S111. They took back a warped lidBone 6 months after I bought and gave me credit. Awesome service.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Having read about Frank in numerous posts here and personally dealt with Sector111 a few times, my support goe to sector 111.

From my standpoint a top notch company to deal with in all ways.

I will deffinitelly do business with them in the future.

:shift:

·
Registered
140 Posts
+1

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have no idea about this dispute, Sector has been great from what I have seen, but I found this funny, “'Sector111 is years away from putting out an intercooled kit, with no one to do the R$D for them.......' .Comments like these are not fair, nor true." The email was date October 5, 2007.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Business disputes are best handled and resolved personally (or legally if needed) ;) rather than by brute force or inviting mob participation :huh:.

It is difficult to make an objective assessment without full details from all disputing parties. However, it is very easy to take a dispute public for the purpose of manipulating public opinion.

My experience is that S111 provides terrific products backed by excellent customer service and user friendly personnel including Shinoo. The claimed dispute does not change my favorable opinion about S111 or willingness to do business with them again.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Having read about Frank in numerous posts here and personally dealt with Sector111 a few times, my support goe to sector 111.

From my standpoint a top notch company to deal with in all ways.

I will deffinitelly do business with them in the future.

:shift:
+2

Great product line and customer service.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
It's a shame that this matter has been publicized...no one knows the real story to pass fair judgment.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Very uncool for Frank to post that. I don't know him personally but from his post he's seems to be a provocative blowhard. I've been impressed with Sector 111.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
and this thread will get deleted in.....

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Disputes like this happen all the time between small businesses. Most of the time everyone is hurt because very rarely either have the wisdom to write appropriate contracts and communicate clear intentions. Ronin going public with this won't create a solution, it just tells everyone that neither S111 or Ronin can handle their business behind the storefront.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Business disputes are best handled and resolved personally (or legally if needed) ;) rather than by brute force or inviting mob participation :huh:.

It is difficult to make an objective assessment without full details from all disputing parties. However, it is very easy to take a dispute public for the purpose of manipulating public opinion.

My experience is that S111 provides terrific products backed by excellent customer service and user friendly personnel including Shinoo. The claimed dispute does not change my favorable opinion about S111 or willingness to do business with them again.
Very well put. I've had nothing but great experiences dealing with sector111 and wouldn't hesitate for a moment to purchase anything from them.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Wow, so how many of you have or are planing to purchase the ronin/katana supercharger kit, Nitron Pro Shocks or the RTD brace ?

Just for your information ronin/Frank was responsible for those products coming to market....Sector 111 even gave him credit on their website ...

Sector 111 is great for tee shirts and high prices.....lid bones rotfl

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Wow, so how many of you have or are planing to purchase the ronin/katana supercharger kit, Nitron Pro Shocks or the RTD brace ?

Just for your information ronin/Frank was responsible for those products coming to market....Sector 111 even gave him credit on their website ...

Sector 111 is great for tee shirts and high prices.....lid bones rotfl
I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread.

I'm planning on buying the Katana SC (unless I can convince my significant other that what I really need is a VF II) mostly because it was tested and tuned by Frank/CharlieX.

·
Banned
30 Posts
I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread.

I'm planning on buying the Katana SC (unless I can convince my significant other that what I really need is a VF II) mostly because it was tested and tuned by Frank/CharlieX.
The point I was trying to make is that those products would have not been avaiable if not for ronin doing the R&D....he did the R&D for the ProAlloy chargecooler and radiator setup also that Sector 111 resells.....

There is nothing wrong with exposing ripoffs.:clap:

Sector 111 is a retailer nothing more :panic:

·
Registered
466 Posts
This is business damaging no matter how anyone looks at it. As much as there is public support, there is also silent change of hearts. I'll like to see Shinoo comment on this thread, since I'm quite certain Frank is banned from this forum (alongside just about every other Lotus bias forum).

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.