The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta say, I think they look great! the quality is awesome too. If you are thinking of pulling the trigger on some I say do it. I ran 16/17 with yokes at sebring last weekend and knocked a couple seconds off a lap compared with my Rota Slipstreams with Hankooks.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
what widths did you order?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Gotta say, I think they look great!
I'll have to take your word for that! With black on flat black and a back-lit photo its all too stealth to really see...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used the stock center caps. Ill get a better shot when I wear out the slicks and use them as my street wheels.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Those wheels are a really good deal. I have the 15/16 combo and it's hard to beat the price. Of course, they are not the lightest wheels but all things considered, you can save the weight with new brake disks.

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Those wheels are a really good deal. I have the 15/16 combo and it's hard to beat the price. Of course, they are not the lightest wheels but all things considered, you can save the weight with new brake disks.

Have pics of the 15/16 combo on car?
Which tires and what size?
Do you track the car?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
131 Posts
Gotta say, I think they look great! the quality is awesome too. If you are thinking of pulling the trigger on some I say do it. I ran 16/17 with yokes at sebring last weekend and knocked a couple seconds off a lap compared with my Rota Slipstreams with Hankooks.
What width wheel and tire is that? Looks sick.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are up for sale, Used only once since the original post lol (Got into family boating) . PM me if interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts