The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sector 111 Lotus Elise Form Indoor Car Cover

Sector 111 Lotus Elise Form Indoor Car Cover. This car cover is in excellent condition with the bag. It is super soft and is form fitted to the car. Lotus green in color. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give it a 9 only because a 10 would be new out of the box. No tears, holes, or damage.

Sector 111 sells this for $300 new here is the link. I'll sell it for $225 plus shipping.

Form-Fit Indoor Car Cover for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

Designed for cars that are not daily drivers, the Form-Fit cover provides a body-hugging fit AND a super soft inside to pamper fine paint finishes.

This material has an outer shell of woven polyester that has Lycra/Spandex® added to the yarns to provide STRETCH and memory - the stretch provides the body-hugging fit and the memory assures the cover will retain its shape over an extended period of time (they have a 4-year warranty).

The inside fibers are 100% cotton terry loop which is sheared to a fleece-like finish. The end result is a 7.4 oz sq. yd. material that has a great "hand", or feel.

This cover will provide some ding & dent protection for a garage parked vehicle and the fabric is highly breathable to prevent vapor and heat from becoming trapped under the cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
PM sent!

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

1 - 6 of 6 Posts