The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got Sector 111 news/sales Email and noticed they're now supporting Hawk.

Front pads - Track

Rear pads - Track

Info says the rear pads are HT-10 compound, but doesn't state the compound for the fronts -- can I assume HT-10 also? I'm a BIG FAN of Hawk pads, especially the HT-10 compound for track duty (not street duty) -- IMHO the HT-10 compound is by far the best compound I've ever used over the past 10 years in a variety of track vehicles.

Anyway, my question -- can someone confirm the FRONT pads being sold by Sector 111 are HT-10 compound also?

Thanks, Rob.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Just got Sector 111 news/sales Email and noticed they're now supporting Hawk.

Front pads - Track

Rear pads - Track

Info says the rear pads are HT-10 compound, but doesn't state the compound for the fronts -- can I assume HT-10 also? I'm a BIG FAN of Hawk pads, especially the HT-10 compound for track duty (not street duty) -- IMHO the HT-10 compound is by far the best compound I've ever used over the past 10 years in a variety of track vehicles.

Anyway, my question -- can someone confirm the FRONT pads being sold by Sector 111 are HT-10 compound also?

Thanks, Rob.

Yes, they are. :)

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent, thank you sir.

Rob

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I agree...I don't think I'm gonna move from them for a while. And they aren't so bad on the street, just gotta warm them up on a couple stop lights and they seem to hold fine on the highway.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Guys,
April 11th we'll have Chris from Hawk at the shop conducting a tech review. Come on out!

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
just picked up HT 10's from sector111 direct....nice seminar guys!
(making the switch from Pagid Blues)

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
HT-10's are great track pads, just be prepared for your head/helmet to become extremely heavy under braking :)

HP+ does make a good street pad, but I'm not a fan of HPS. I've also tried HP Blues and Blacks -- ok pads, but not as good as the HT-10's. I prefer staying with the same manufacturer for both street and track pads, different compounds but same manufacturer. Primary reason is that I don't get any "materials" issues on the rotors when using the same manufacturer and swapping street/track pads.

Rob.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In my signature, Ultradisc 2 piece from S111 front/rear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts