The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! Sector 111 Sport insert..

Available only in pairs, although most applications only require one insert.This one is leftover from my BOE build. New, in box. $30 shipped in USA. Tried to post a picture, but forum is NOT allowing that. Is this correct? I've seen pictures of parts posted before.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Is this the front or the rear mount? interested

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Says -
S2 EXIGE
PFF34-603
11 REAR ENGINE
MOUNT INSERT
1 PER CAR - 1 IN THIS PACK

It's a powerflex

looks like a rear? Phil mounted 1 on my Elise's rear, this one was left, but it also says rear. I'm betting I got a pair of rears from S111. They are $70 pair plus ship at S111 This one has never been opened. Fits Exige too it looks like. According to the S111 site this should be a front, but says rear on box. No markings on mount - is there a dimension I can measure to narrow it down?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thanks, i'll take it. Just shoot me a pm with your paypal address.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Confused as well. I have the full set from Sector111, four pieces for $70 (one box of two for front, one box of two for rear). I installed the rear myself, impressive difference in rigidity. I didn't have the right tools and/or knowledge to remove the front mount, so I had the dealer do it when they swapped my engine (oil line...). Took all four pieces, or at least so I assume until I get the car back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts