6,301 Posts
you beat me by 5 minutes :mad: :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, i will take it. PM me your paypal information
Boy, that was quick!

I don't have a PP acount, but I've been meaning to set one up anyway. I'll do that sometime soon and get back to you with the info. I'll also need to tote the bootie to my local UPS store to find out what it will cost to box and ship..my guess is about $20...so I know what to bill you. It may take a couple of days for me to get my act together.

Meanwhile, please PM me with your E-mail because I think I need that to send you a PP bill. Also, let me know where to ship the item. Or maybe you do that once you get the PP bill?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Actually, we can make it easier - if you put it in a box I will have fedex come and pick it up from you. PM sent

Boy, that was quick!

I don't have a PP acount, but I've been meaning to set one up anyway. I'll do that sometime soon and get back to you with the info. I'll also need to tote the bootie to my local UPS store to find out what it will cost to box and ship..my guess is about $20...so I know what to bill you. It may take a couple of days for me to get my act together.

Meanwhile, please PM me with your E-mail because I think I need that to send you a PP bill. Also, let me know where to ship the item. Or maybe you do that once you get the PP bill?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts