The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of the Evora owners have asked to come by to test out our new shifter solutions for their cars. I will be at the shop this Sat (dec 10th) from 10am until 2pm.

We'll have our Elise (ArtCar) set up with our hubstands and strings so you can see how we align these cars.

Stop by and ask any questions or just kick tires...we have a few cool cars in the shop that we are working on, so you'll have some candy to check out.

Pls RSVP: info'at'sector111.com

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have the CF hatch and rear window delete coming together that you will be able to see. The wheels will be off of this Evora so you can take a peek at the brakes and suspension.

Other cars in the shop: Exige Cup, Spec:Race Atom, Atom3, Atom3S, Evora S

Attachments

·
He's on fire!
3,194 Posts
San is spot on. Looks like Sector is using the PRO versions, I use the standard ones to do my own alignments.

Eldon if you're curious about them shoot me a PM and I can tell you more.

Shinoo,

Who's wheel stands are you using?

Thanks,
Eldon

·
Registered
413 Posts
When using the stands for wheel alignment, does it still have to be on turnplates? Oh, and I'll be in Temecula on Saturday so I'm planning on stopping by.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Thanks for doing this Shinoo!! Hope to see you there!!

·
craigyirush
1,536 Posts
Damn, can't make it! Did I miss an earlier announcement?

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
@shinoo. Thanks for having us over yesterday and for the pizza. Had a great time hanging out and talking cars. I really appreciated it!!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@shinoo. Thanks for having us over yesterday and for the pizza. Had a great time hanging out and talking cars. I really appreciated it!!
Thanks for coming out. Thanks for testing out our new shifter upgrades for the Evora - it is great to get validation from another Evora owner that our ideas improved the shifting! Sometimes we wonder if we are just dreaming...:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts