The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a product issue after a 1+ year of owning this product from Sector111. In working with Shinoo we were able to come to a solution. Sector111 was even willing to replace the product at no cost to me. I just wanted to let everyone know of the great experience I have had with Shinoo and Sector111. Thanks guys!!!

:bow:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Shinoo has been good to me. He promptly responds to my Emails and when I ask him about any issues with a one of his product's been up front and honest, even sending pictures and clarifications on things to check/watch when installing.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
I've had a great experience with Sector111 and Shinoo. I had an issue with the threads on a toe link brace and a new one was shipped out to the shop ASAP. Nothing but good things to say about them.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Shinoo and his team at Sector111 are great. Their after-sale support is the best bar none.

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
Shinoo has supplied thousands of $$$$ of aftermarket parts to my track cars and has given me endless time to discuss what ever subject I feel is important relating to my Lotus'. He and and his team are what make the aftermarket Lotus community such a positive experience!

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,214 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. :bow:

We get a staggering # of calls and emails daily and try our best to get back to everyone. Sometimes we fall flat, but I believe most times we get it right. If you don't get an email or PM response, don't hesitate to call us direct. We have a team of people that are answering calls all day.

Without you, we could not develop the cool products we do. I appreciate this community and will continue to do my best to ensure Sector111 supports all y'all! :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Another nod to Shinoo. He has been a supporter in many ways to Awesome Joe Racing. The puzzle will be complete if we can get him to like us on Facebook and follow on Twitter... :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts