The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks!
I've been sitting on these cables forever, and without any preplanning I decided I have some time over new years holiday to finally install. The sector111 link to the installation guide is down and I can't find the inokinetic manual. I sent an email to Shinoo and Stacy, but I'm sure they're enjoying their holiday too.

Anyone by chance have the guide and can email to me?

Thanks!
Carol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For your exige I assume? Just making sure cause I have the evora manual but I'm guessing that's no use to you.

Yes for the exige. Wonk wahhh. Thanks anyway though!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
What part of it are you not sure of? You remove the old ones, note how they ran and replace the new ones? The only parts I can think of that may be issues is, are the rod ends the same for both, or compatible with your linkages at the shifter and transmission end? When you install the new ones there are pins through the nylon block that holds them at the shifter end, I think they are different sizes or something, so keep them straight. Make sure you note which is which cable, and make sure you zip tie the new cables at the transmission where they go past the driveshaft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts