The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come join us for some fun on July 12th. We're going to drive one of favorite canyons roads at 7:30am. We'll have free food and drinks. In addition to a bunch of Lotus, Ariel, BACs, we will have our new Project Dragon test mule on display. Honda Racing is also planning on bringing out some new toys for us to fondle...:evil:

Please RSVP.

Our address/phone:
41740 Enterprise Cir. N.
Suite 101
Temecula, CA 92590
(951) 296-6762

Attachments

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Sounds cool, will there be any specials going on?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm gonna try and make this. I've been wanting to check out S111 ever since I got my car.

Ken 06 Exige

·
Supporting Vendor
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will have artwork on display and available. The artist, Jamie Oliff will be in attendance. Check out these two pieces...

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lotus of West Covina will be joining us at our Open House. Sarah and Abe are hoping to bring a very special new Lotus to show off. I've got my fingers crossed as I've been waiting for this one as well...:up::up::up:

Attachments

·
give me my second cam!
476 Posts
Count me in Shinoo!

·
$3(uR3 u$3r
437 Posts
Hi.

I emailed Sector111 yesterday to ask about the event start time. Get there a little before 7:30am for the drive. If you do not want to go on the drive, they will be back at 9am. The event will last until 1pm.

See you there.

Alex

·
Registered
335 Posts
Shinoo! I was really hoping I could make it down there, but looks like I'm going to have to miss this one... I'm definitely in for the next one though!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Maybe I'll go, purchased stuff from Sector 111 before but had never visited the shop. An early morning drive in the hills is always nice.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Shinoo, I'll be there at 9 and will skip the drive. I'll have my own fun drive on Ortega as I'm coming from the world famous OC. Let's hope the CHP take Sat. off!

·
Lotus Hopeful
100 Posts
Looks fun! I'm driving down from LA (and like to sleep in a bit on Saturdays ;) ) so I'll be there around mid-morning.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'll be rolling with F1SML8R. For any other OC guys that want to cruise we'll be leaving from CnC around 8am.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts