The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all -

Appreciate any suggestions for a shop, or talented solo artisan, which has done multiple vinyl stripe applications to lotus, particularly Elises. I'm located in Northern California SF Bay Area.

(In case curious, I have a solid LRG Elise, and the attached pic is what I'm looking to have done; car seems naked without any yellow)

Thanks,

-gBL

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,415 Posts
Subscribed for recommendations.

FYI, I used these guys to wrap a front splitter in carbon fiber vinyl and was happy with their work. They might do stripes too?

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,415 Posts
Cool let me know if you decide to go with them and what it costs. I have been thinking about adding stripes to my magnetic blue Elise for a long time. Mocked them up in Forza on Xbox! :)

Reactions: glemmons

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Greg,

I, along with the GGLC use Miller Graphics at Club Autosport. Ask for Carrie or Mike.

Miller does the decal work for the GGLC, most of the club banners and did the wrap for the GGLC truck. I had them do some stripes for my Lotus 41 and I plan to use them for my Seven.

Carrie and Mike are great folks and will make sure you're satisfied. Feel free to mention the GGLC.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Formerly EliseIn2005
251 Posts
Reactions: glemmons

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg,

I, along with the GGLC use Miller Graphics at Club Autosport. Ask for Carrie or Mike.

Miller does the decal work for the GGLC, most of the club banners and did the wrap for the GGLC truck. I had them do some stripes for my Lotus 41 and I plan to use them for my Seven.

Carrie and Mike are great folks and will make sure you're satisfied. Feel free to mention the GGLC.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi,

Thank you. I will reach out to them today - If you're using them for your priceless classics, then that says a lot...

-Greg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts