The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All:
On a whim, I drove past Newport European Motors on the way home this afternoon. (5-6-04) After seeing nothing in the front window, I decided to drive around the back to have a peek at its parking garage. A Seffron Yellow Lotus Elise was parked on the side, with a black soft top. It doesn't look like the same one in the L.A. Auto Show because it doesn't have the driving lamps on the front grille. However, it is every bit as impressive as I remembered it at the L.A. Auto Show.
Does anyone know if this is The Demo? Or has the first batch of orders arrived already? It was after hours, and as such I was not able to go in or call for details. I will do this first thing tomorrow morning and keep you guys posted.
- dechien

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Was it this one?

If so, this is just the Euro demo that has been circulating for quite a long time.

[Edit]Actually, the pictured car is lightning yellow with front driving lamps[/Edit]

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Originally posted by dechien
So does anyone know when they'll get the first U.S. Models?
asking that question is like asking if life exists elsewhere in the universe.

Or better yet...when hell freezes over. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
153 Posts
pay no attention

i'm trying to learn how to post a message using someones quote with their name and when they posted it. sorry guys.:D

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Re: pay no attention

majorbonr said:
i'm trying to learn how to post a message using someones quote with their name and when they posted it. sorry guys.:D
Press the quote button and it automatically does it. Snip out the text you don't want quoted.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i thought it had something to do with the quote button on the panel of the vB code listings. what is that for? excuse my ignorance, i'm helpless when it comes to computers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts