The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a parts car/ project, if you totaled you elise and can buy it back from the insurance company please PM me. Happy to pay the buy back and a bit extra for the trouble for the right car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't have a parts car but since you're in the business of buying parts cars you wouldn't have any extra parts would you?

I'm in need of both the upper and lower control arms for a 2008 elise left rear, the camber, the inner and outer ball joints, both left tail lights, and the left wheelwell light. Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Blah

He probably doesn't part them out. Ever since I started Posting about buying insurance buy backs back from the owner this guy also has. :no: I buy any condition lotus's i will parts them or rebuild them as salvage. This is probably one of the guys that eBay's a half fixed/hacked lotus for double what its worth before its accident..

·
Registered
245 Posts
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/2005-elise-19k-miles-21500-obo-130137/

i wonder why he doesn't just buy back his own since it's so mint?

The insurance adjuster must have been pretty jumpy, they are totaling my 05 elise for some pretty minor clam damage. Thought someone here might want it for slightly more than what the insurance buy back is.

Very strong and mechanically perfect, the paint has a skuff from the accident that I will have buffed out before the sale. Some minor flaws in the front clam and shaved turnsignals. I have and will keep the clear title but there will be an insurance payout on the car fax. $21500 cash OBO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts