The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2007 exige s with blade 300 and i want to sell the kit and supercharger parts to go turbo. is anyone interested in this? it would include everything needed to put a supercharger on your car.

houston
702-343-5727

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
i have a 2007 exige s with blade 300 and i want to sell the kit and supercharger parts to go turbo. is anyone interested in this? it would include everything needed to put a supercharger on your car.

houston
702-343-5727
You might want to include a price. I'm guessing that will be popular question.

San

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yeah, price and pictures will help. Just out of curiosity, what turbo are you gonna use?

·
Registered
978 Posts
So would whoever buys this have to pay to have their ECU reflashed by Sector for it to work properly? Willing to sell the blade and supercharger separately?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I am going to guess he will get one of the G28R family of turbo chargers, they are popular. Shame the blade 300 expects the extra space the Exige has. It would be nice if they made an Elise friendly version.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
well you would probably want to keep the bigger fuel pump and injectors for the turbo kit.

I think you may hve better luck piecing out the kit. You really need to find an 06 exige owner to be interested in the supercharger hardware.

Might be interested in the IC tune and pulley and am in houston :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

hey guys, i want to actually sell every supercharger component and fuel system off the car because im going to do a full build for 600 horse, so its all going to have to change. i left my cell on the top post if your really interested just text me.
i think 6500 is a fair price for the enitire setup. correct me if you think im wrong tho.

houston

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
at that power and set-up means he's not going to need his ECU either so that should be included in the price...

6500 seems a little high to me. At that pricepoint i'd be more tempted to get a new Rev300TVS for ($6300 i think) which is lighter, quieter, similar power, no IC required since it's way more efficient (larger/Newer TVS foundation) and has a lot more headroom if you want more power (by adding an IC). That said it's closer to a factory set-up so a California owner mind find it very attractive.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi, have you sold your supercharger parts? I have a 2006 Exige and would be interested in purchasing the whole stock setup. How many miles? Please send me a PM. Thanks, JimG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts