The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our website (Global Autosports) is a marketplace for buying/selling luxury & exotic cars. If you are looking to sell your car and get a good price for it, please allow us the opportunity to advertise the car in front of 250,000 car enthusiasts nationwide.

For package pricing check out this link: Sell Luxury & Exotic Cars online

You can sign-up online or call our customer support team @ (866) 507-2700

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Our website (Global Autosports) is a marketplace for buying/selling luxury & exotic cars. If you are looking to sell your car and get a good price for it, please allow us the opportunity to advertise the car in front of 250,000 car enthusiasts nationwide.

For package pricing check out this link: Sell Luxury & Exotic Cars online

You can sign-up online or call our customer support team @ (866) 507-2700
Nope. I will not do it! you cannot have my car:D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chhirowolf, I want your Evora! (Kidding but also kind of serious) Let me know when your ready to sell...

jbx007, If you want to be listed on a website where the average cars is $12,000 and 97% of the buyers don't know what a Lotus is; then use autotrader or cars.com. Our site only sells the top 15 brands so we don't have any website traffic for cars like toyota, ford etc... Sure they guarantee after a year I believe; your car will depreciate $5K-$7K during that time so what does getting back $70 really help? Our service works and that's the reason for the slightly higher price.

LynxFX, They have 19 million for 3 million cars, that's roughly 6 buyers per car. Our website has closer to 10 buyers buy car monthly, not to mention our average car sold is over $60K. Thanks for browsing our website!

Bottom line guys; We have a lower supply of luxury & exotic cars compared to autotrader and cars.com therefore the demand goes up on our website. That means more $$$ for your car and less tire-kickers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts