The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, and it's been a long time since I've posted here! I sold my Elise about 12 months ago, although it really doesn't seem that long, heh. Just this past weekend I was cleaning out my garage and what do I stumble across but the Detailers Paradise Lotus super bundle pack that I purchased back in Feb '05. I admit to not even having opened the shipping box all this time...until tonight that is! I'd like to put it up for sale, but I had to open the box to remember all of the contents as the link to the product in the original thread is now a dead end. For those who are curious, here is the thread selling these originally:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f92/elisetalk-detailing-bundle-5144/?highlight=detailers+paradise

I paid $174.95 for mine, and I'd like to get $80 for it which includes shipping within the USA. Here is a list of the contents:

1 20"x40" waffle-weave microfiber premium drying towel (purple color)
3 16"x16" dual-pile microfiber towels (green in color)
4 12.5"x12.5" Norwex microfiber cleaning cloths (different colors)
1 18"x18" Norwex microfiber glass cleaning cloth
1 high quality washing mitt
1Z Kristallklar Premium (window wash concentrate 150ml)
1Z Tiefenpfleger vinyl/Rubber care (500ml spray bottle)
Four Star ultimate auto wash shampoo (16 fl. oz.)
Four Star ultimate paint protection (16 fl. oz.)
Four Star ultimate gloss enhancer (16 fl. oz.)
P21S high performance wheel cleaner (16.9 fl. oz.)
OXO GoodGrips spoke brush
2 painters brushes with foam tip (very handle to clean between the spokes on the sports pack equipped Elises)

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm located in Torrance, CA. if someone local is interested in this.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
I take it for $60 and will pick it up. If this sounds good give me a call (949-310-3695).
Sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts