The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have babied this car since purchasing it in 2012 for 96k. It has never been driven hard and cared for it's entire life. It has also been the most reliable car I have ever owned and gave me no major issues the entire time I've owned it. Be wary of low mileage Evora s under 25k miles since the bugs haven't been worked out. This is again the most reliable car I have ever owned. Drive it anywhere.

It's the 2+2 with both the Sport and Tech package which includes an upgraded exhaust, cruise control & rear view camera. The Nav has been upgraded to the newest model Alpine with wireless Apple Car Play. The Evora 400 body kit has been also been professionally installed and painted at a cost of over 11k recently to make it look like the 2020 model. (Front and Rear Bumpers, Rear Wing and Wheels powder coated black)

There are no dents, scratches or dings and is in amazing condition with clear bra installed since day 1. All service records are included. Garage kept. 0 issues and everything works as it should. The only parts places not counting Tires, Brakes, oil etc. is the starter and Clutch master Cylinder. The only reason I am selling it is because I purchased a 2020. 45k OBO CARFAX IS Perfect as well.
DSC00114.JPG
DSC00146.JPG
DSC00151.JPG
DSC00117.JPG
DSC00120.JPG
DSC00126.JPG
DSC00133.JPG
DSC00144.JPG
DSC00157.JPG

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Wrong section and duplicate thread. Closing this.

San

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.