The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Just a heads up to anyone who might be looking for the perfect project car. I just closed a deal on a 95 S4S instead of repairing my previous baby. She is a very rare pearl-white with blue/gray interior 1991 Esprit SE, and was in ABSOLUTELY SHOWROOM cond with only 7100mi on her!! She is completely stock. I took extremely good care of this car. It was the best taken care of, cleanest no problem example I have EVER seen. I bought from the first owner in 93 with only 400mi. I want to find a good home for her with someone who will restore and not part out. The chassis is still straight. Damage is centralized to the drivers side nose and rear. If any of you know Sanj from IL, he has seen the car. I was thinking of hiring him to help with mechanical work but decided to replace her with this S4S upgrade. Anyhow.. I don't have the time to give all the details right now, but will be putting up full adds soon. It can be brought back to perfection with effort. I am located in WI. If anyone is really interested now let me know and I can elaborate and send pics. It does NOT have a salvage title. I'm not just going to give her away for super cheap either (as I said, it is just too rare and mint besides the damage) but will consider fair serious offers.

Thanks guys!
Matt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts