The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Regretfully I'm selling my vehicle that I thought my Son would be nutz about.
A lot has happened in the last couple of months.
Anyway. The car is going for $16,900 for you fellas.
I will drop the price considerably for the ones that have been kind and knowledgeable on this forum.

To Atwell, I will sell him the car for very cheap. I really like his character and one can fake it for only so long.

Btw- most of you Fella's are really good guys.
There is a cloud that has been over my head for a heck of a long time.
Mike.:facepalm

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Good luck with your family. It would be good for you to post photos, mileage, specs., etc. This will help your sale.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,327 Posts
Yeah Mike, I hope you get stuff sorted out.

My usual offer is 5 bucks USD. Less, if the car has a rear wing. :evil:

Whups, I'm faking it again... :(

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Sorry to hear it's not working out at the moment, but you can always re-visit the Esprit world in the future.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good luck with the sale! I truly hope your family issues get better, and your life calms down and you, and your son, find serenity.

Cheers,

Scott

·
Registered
455 Posts
Best of luck Mike. Hope you get things sorted and that everything works out for you in the end. As ESPREE said, you can always get another Lotus in the future.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
My prayers are with you. I had the bottom drop out of my whole word 10 years ago. Have faith! It will turn around.
Id really appreciate a prayer.
Thank You.
And THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT GUYS.
I am just very hurt.
Mike.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Btw- I still will be hanging around.
I would still like to stay with the Lotus Family.
Perhaps in 6 months, I'll be looking again.
I just have to get over some hurt.
Mike Esik

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
My prayers to you, my life also has been a bit of a train wreck this year. Keep your chin up!

I cannot say enough about the members of this forum, they all came through for me when I truly needed it. It was and still is quite humbling

Thank you all once again and I am doing my best to pay forward

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Sorry to hear Mike. Priority #1 should always be your health and family. Never lose sight of that.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this Mike. Best wishes to you.

I know, a couple years ago, I'd bought my now exgirlfriend a Buell. It'd been wrecked, hit head on by a Ford Explorer. I completely rebuilt that bike. Back to front, top to bottom. Her and I split after 7 years, and I just couldn't stand to look at ''her'' bike in the garage, little lone ride it. I sold it six months after we split... still, to this day, wish I hadn't sold it.

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Good luck with the sale. At the end of the day it's just a car and you can always get another in the future. Family certainly comes before any object such as cars. Your well being is also more important.

BTW, when I was going through my first divorce I became very depressed. It was suggested to me that I would be better off as a widower than a divorcee. I declined the suggestion even though it did come from some very close people with such an ability. ;);) Needless to say I'm much happier being divorced. :D

Hang in there and keep posting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good luck with the sale. At the end of the day it's just a car and you can always get another in the future. Family certainly comes before any object such as cars. Your well being is also more important.

BTW, when I was going through my first divorce I became very depressed. It was suggested to me that I would be better off as a widower than a divorcee. I declined the suggestion even though it did come from some very close people with such an ability. ;);) Needless to say I'm much happier being divorced. :D

Hang in there and keep posting.
Haha, I remember myself considering at one point if it might be easier dealing with the police than with the divorce lawyers. I also chose well, battled through it and came out bruised but not defeated! It does get better Mike, hang in there.

And btw, the car looks great in the ad and seems very aggressively priced. It should move quick (I'd buy it if I needed another!).

Best of luck all round.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hang in there Mike. I don't really know you and I'm pretty new to this forum, but I do know what it feels like to think you've lost everything. Things WILL get better. If you need to talk to someone about it, feel free to PM me and Ill get you my info - and good luck with the sale.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank You for your kind and reassuring words.
Funny. Today someone came by and looked at the car and was very impressed just at the site and condition of the car.
He drove it around the block.
For the first time I saw my car as a passerby.
The car is more beautiful than I had imagined.
Hurts more now to sell it.
I almost asked him to go around again so I could get another look.

I will be purchasing an Esprit again when times become more normal.

There is no substitute.
:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts