The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone provide some guidance on the best way to sell my mint 05 Elise? I'd rather not deal with Ebay! THX!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Post it in the Lotus For Sale area?

·
Registered
140 Posts
The most hassle free way to sell your car is to sell it back to the dealer or sell it to Carmax. You probably won't get as much as a private party sale though.

Like Randy said, post an ad in the for sale section of this forum. Make sure to put a lot of pictures and a detailed description will help as well.

You can fiddle with the likes of autotrader.com and cars.com, but I personally haven't had any luck selling cars on those websites. I've had the best luck with craigslist and posting in the for sale sections of automobile specific forums such as this one.

HTH,
Larez2

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
A business associate who knew I was a "Lotus guy" sent me a disk of dozens of pics of this vehicle. It is spectacular. Beautiful paint scheme (flat black racing stripes w/ yellow pinstripes over red), looks very very clean.

·
Registered
134 Posts
is it in So Cal? If so, the easiest way is to sell to me!

Like others have said, easiest ways are dealers and carmax, then probably the sale section on this fourm.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
is it in So Cal? If so, the easiest way is to sell to me!

Like others have said, easiest ways are dealers and carmax, then probably the sale section on this fourm.

I love strongbad and the whole crew. Nice avatar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts