The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my copy mailed from England, a pleasant surprise indeed.

They continued the tradition of excellence we saw in Issue 1. Nice to also see some local contributions in terms of two articles. One on the Los Angeles Auto Show by Chris Smith and another by Robert Puertas on the Elise "Coming to America."

Nice article on alignments by Yvo Tuk from Elise-Shop.com

And you really can't miss this pic in there of our own Modern Wedgie. Truly a stunner. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Randy,

Glad you enjoyed it. Julian, me and the rest of the mag team at SELOC are looking for articles and ideas for the next editions so any more contributions from the USA would be welcome.

Ashley

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Another great issue of the Enthusiast. Lots of really cool technical advice and some neat stories.

Oh, and the picture is pretty darn funny. It's an action shot of me throwing an ice bucket full of ice cold water at a table of people at the SELOC Xmas party. All but one of the 10+ people at the table evacuated in time, all but Nick B, who retaliated swiftly with his own bucket full of water. So I spent the later half of the night drying off.

Here's the retaliation shot:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Lillie,
What happened to the pic posted on seloc a week or so ago with you on the floor???:D Same party I think!
Chris
I sadly do not remember ever lying on the floor. Oh, and that was after the Sinclaire's xmas party...so different party.

And thanks Chris for digging that up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts