The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went back from Vegas for SEMA show, there is 2 elise at the show, after see all the F50 , GT3, MCLAUREN, Lambo etc, you will feel the elise like a toy, well, but the only picture i take is ELISE , and i will hang in there for my #53 spot

I will get a yellow one for sure

Calvin

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Thanks for the pics Calvin. I think that is the same yellow one that is being shown at various import shows like D1.

The red one has an interesting paint job. Not sure I like it.

However, the red underneath is nice. Anyone think that is factory Bordeaux Red?

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
That red one may have been the S2 LCU had (it was black at the time). It was the 120 hp spec. and a bit tired having had thousands of hard miles on it. The paint manufacturers were going to put some kind of trick paint job on it.
Chris

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
adamant said:
I hadn't seen the red cars paint job before, ugh. It looks like someone was trying to paint a pterodactyl on the front:rolleyes:
Lotus' version of the Trans Am Firebird...

MULLETS RULE!!!!!! YEAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I'm still not sure what all the discussion is over the rear lettering or the logo. If we get the logo, buy the lettering and put it on. It's really that simple.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
IFM-

I assume your wedding day went over wonderfully, and you had a fabulous honeymoon!

Continuing the good times here in the UK. Here's me on my first lotus ride in a 340r. We stopped at the Noble/TVR dealership to drool. Look guys, no helmet!

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Nice pic MW... but what is up with those stars and stuff? :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
And I'm leaving for vegas tomorrow. I miss getting to see an elise again. (still waitting for my dealer to get a demo in)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts