The Lotus Cars Community banner

Which semi-super car would you choose?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another FUN thread where you get to choose which car of THE ONES LISTED is most desirable to you.

And the nominees are:

1000hp Twin Turbo Ford GT

510hp Scuderia F430

520hp Gallardo SE

460hp Noble

Audi R8 V-12 TDI

Porsche 997 GT2

·
Registered
982 Posts
i was going to go with the Scuderia F430 ...but realized i cant stop thinking about the R8..really i must be getting sick

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Does the R8 in question have a proper transmission that can handle the torque, or is it available exactly as the current prototype(which has a place holder trans that cannot handle the power).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the R8 in question have a proper transmission that can handle the torque, or is it available exactly as the current prototype(which has a place holder trans that cannot handle the power).
I'm not sure, but if this R8 is anything like the R10 then it gets my vote, hands down. :drool:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The most inspiring = F430 Scuderia

The one I would most likely write a check for = the new Noble

Let it be known, however, I really love my Lotus with all the mods and would be hard pressed to ever give it up except for another car I could track hard. Somehow I cannot imagine doing that with the f430 (-$$$)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I chose the Rossion.:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If 1000hp is a semi-super car, then what for you is a supercar?

I know you went 1 rung down on your Lambo choice, but seriously?
The 1000hp GT is not a super car because it is not established yet. Give it 5-10+ years and a few big wins and it will be like the other great super cars (ex: F50, Mclaren F1, GT40).

I hope someone out there has the nerves to competitively race their 1000hp TT GT.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Went with the Q1...just a beautiful car...toss up between it and the R8.

Saw a GT at the track a few weeks ago...very cool unreal how quiet it was actually.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts