The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept.19-22: Faulkner Mazda Charity Test Drive for Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia

Faulkner Mazda Charity Test Drive to Benefit Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia

I've spearheaded the development of an event that will run from September 19th- 22nd (we are closed on the 21st). The concept is very simple. For everyone that comes in and test drives (no purchase required) a car, a donation of $10 will be made to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). In addition, a representative from CHOP will be on hand to accept voluntary donations. This is a great opportunity for the Lotus community to come out and support an organization that has an international reputation for being at the forefront of pediatric care.

Hours for the event will be:
Sept. 19th- Friday- 9am-9pm
Sept. 20th- Saturday- 9am-5pm
Sept. 21st- Sunday- Closed
Sept. 22nd- Monday- 9am-9pm

The event will be held at our Mazda Facility located at: 11500 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA. 19116
Main Number: (215) 673-4444

If you can not make it out to the event and still would like to donate, please send donations made out to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia to my attention:

Faulkner Mazda
attn.: Robert Konick
11500 Roosevelt Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA. 19116

Feel free to call, PM or email me with any questions.

I hope to see everyone at the event.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd like to see a group of Lotus owners come to this event. Let me know if any of you can make it.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have begun to receive donations from forum members who are unable to attend the event. Thank you! :clap:

I really appreciate the Lotus community coming together and supporting this great cause.

I would still like to see some of you come out to the event if you can make it. Please let me know if you can.

We have also changed the donation to include $100 for each car purchased during the weekend!

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for the event which starts today..................

I look forward to seeing those of you who have contacted me. :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts