The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, after a little thought and some input from others I've decided to try to get some people together for sammies (sandwhiches) instead of coffee and try a new location.

Where:
Isaac's Deli (York West location)
Carlisle Commerce Center
2159 White St.
York, PA 17404​
When: Sunday, 7 Sept - 2:00PM

I figure 2:00PM is late enough to miss any lunch crowd and early enough that there won't be any dinner people or interfere with anyone's evening. There's a reasonable sized parking lot there which should allow us a chance to park together and be able to keep an eye on the cars from the dining area. This'll be a come and go as your please thing, chit chat till ya get hungry, etc. I'll probably cross post on F-chat to see if anyone else is available. Click on the link above in "where" to see their menu.

Hopefully I'll see some of ya there, if not, I'll enjoy the drive and food myself! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Meeting in York, Pa

Hello,

My name is David Gannett and I am the General Manager of the Isaac's in question. I am really thrilled you have chosen my restaurant as your choice destination. If you have a round about number of people you think might be meeting here, please give us a call and we can make arrangements to have you all mostly seated together and I can make sure there is enough staff to accomodate.

Thanks again for choosing Isaac's and I know your experience here will be fantastic.

You can reach us by calling (717)854-2292. Just ask for a member of the management team.

Thanks again,

David Gannett
General Manager

·
Registered
354 Posts
York, PA... That's too freakin far... You mean there isn't a place closer that has good sandwiches? :confused:

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If people could give me a heads up if they will be coming by next Thursday (28 Aug) at noon, I'll call and try to get things setup. I'll be able to guess on turn out based on responses and that should give us enough time to get a comfort factor with the weather forecast and could make for a more enjoyable get together for everyong. I'm certainly not dissuading people from making a last minute decision to come...

Thanks.

York, PA... That's too freakin far... You mean there isn't a place closer that has good sandwiches? :confused:
There probably is, but I really like this place and don't get to go there too often so I thought this would be a good excuse. Next one will be down your way, promise!

Would you like to go to a Polo match with some exotics this weekend? click here, some of the folks at F-chat (the gent with the Red 928S from the last Cars & Coffee) are setting up a little outting to the Maryland Polo Club.

Hey Rich! Interesting location you picked out.
I know Win, I used to live up near Harrisburg and LOVE these restaurants! Too bad you're not around anymore, you could join the festivities right in your own backyard.

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
As people decide to come or change their mind, please update the list as appropriate. I'll try to keep it up to date between the two forums its on.

1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
3. ZINGARA 250GTL (Ken - FerrariChat)
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
5. lashss (LS - Ferrarichat)

Thanks

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
3. ZINGARA 250GTL (Ken - FerrariChat)
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
5. LS (Lashss - FerrariChat)
6. Spang (Spang308 - FerrariChat)

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
3. Ken (ZINGARA 250GTL - FerrariChat)
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
7. ??? (Yeti)

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
7. Scott (Yeti)
8. Josh (93HRDTOPTT - FerrariChat)

FYI: I'm not planning on organzing or a cruise or anything afterwards since I'm not very familiar with the area, however, don't let that stop anyone from mapping out a nice drive!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
FYI: I'm not planning on organzing or a cruise or anything afterwards since I'm not very familiar with the area, however, don't let that stop anyone from mapping out a nice drive!
You can always fake it. The area has lots of good roads.

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can always fake it. The area has lots of good roads.
One of the guys from Ferrari Chat said he knows of quite a few nice roads, so maybe he can give some suggestions if people are up for a ride. I'd just hate to lead people around without being able to ride the roads myself first.

From what I've seen on the weather channel website, it looks like a nice dry, sunny day on Sunday!

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
7. Scott (Yeti)
9. John (redzone - FerrariChat)
10. ??? (Pantera 1889 - FerrariChat)

·
Registered
103 Posts
count me in! Possibly my wife as well if the restaurant wants a full count.

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
7. Scott (Yeti)
11. ??? (Dudink)+1

FYI: I just gave them a heds up that about 15 people would be coming.

·
Registered
103 Posts
1. Rich (Pugg57)+1
2. Rick (Pugg57's dad)+1
4. Tony (CrusaderTBC)
7. Scott (Yeti)
11. ??? (Dudink)+1

My name is Will lol (Sorry) :D

Is anyone sort of convoying up there at all? If so, I may be interested in hitching along...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts