The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I was thinking it would be nice to have another Cars & Coffee meet maybe early in Sept. I haven't looked too carefully for events that may be occuring around that time frame. The only thing I know of for sure is the Mason-Dixon Rally on Aug 30 and MGs on the Rocks which isn't until the end of Sept.

Would ya'll be more intrested in just getting together at a coffee place or maybe hitting a restaraunt of some sort? There is a restaraunt I really like named Isaac's with a few locations around York, PA. One of them, I think the West location, has a relatively open parking lot that can be seen from the tables inside and hasn't been that busy the times I've been there. Its a deli type place with interesting but delicious sandwhichs. Plus I'm sure Bull can find some fun back roads to get there on :)

If anyone has any other suggestions or if the same Starbucks in Bel Air would be the easiest, most agreeable place, let me know your thoughts. I'll try to post at least a week in advance for the next one.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm interested and hope the timeframe that gets choosen works for me. I'll keep an eye on this post...

:shift:

·
Registered
103 Posts
yes

I am interested as well. I havn't been to an event in some time now. Meeting at a restaurant with good car-out-window seating sounds like a plan to me...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts