The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From this morning's duPont Registry Cars & Coffee in Clearwater. I strongly considered the Motorsport green Evora S shown here, specially built for Lotus consultant Bob Lutz before he left the company, when I was shopping this past spring. I met the lucky guy who picked it up untitled five weeks ago, and was it ever good timing on his part -- just four days before the factory warranty was set to be force-started.

Enjoy.

Rare (and imported) Nissan Silvia S15

Another of my Lotus compadres

From a friggin' gorgeous '66 Camaro

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
I got dibs on the matte blue Vantage S

thanks for posting some hot cars, not hot cars and with skanks

·
Illegal Alien
5,277 Posts
Cameron did go on sale in '66 as '67 model year.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I totally forgot that Bahar brought on Bob Lutz as a consultant, although since he brought Swizz Beats on as a "design collaborator" I shouldn't be too surprised I guess.

Cool car to get to see in person! Cars and Coffee events are always great for photos if you don't mind the crowds in the background. That Camaro is beautiful.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest, I have a hard time differentiating the early Camaro years. I guessed '66 because of the owner's choice of a lowback seat and thinking federal standards called for a higher one in '67. Thanks for setting me straight, Turbo R!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some more photos of the Lutz Evora off the web. It's one of those cars that looks better in person than photo. The guys at Southpointe swore it drove faster than all the other Evora S cars they ever had in their inventory, that the factory must have "tweaked" it special for Lutz. It's a stunning car in person. :bow:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Great cars!

Not usually a fan, but that is a nice looking NSX.

·
Less is Better
2,793 Posts
Some more photos of the Lutz Evora off the web. It's one of those cars that looks better in person than photo. The guys at Southpointe swore it drove faster than all the other Evora S cars they ever had in their inventory, that the factory must have "tweaked" it special for Lutz. It's a stunning car in person. :bow:
Four yellow stripes on a green car with red brake calipers and red stripes all over the inside. Between this car made for an American and the California edition cars, Lotus must think all we go for is gaudy. I wonder how they'd get that idea?

Wayyy to busy for me.

Agreed on the Aston!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts