The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forums will be moved to a new server at noon today. The disruption should be very minimal maybe 15 minutes

You may find it can take an hour or so for the DNS to propogate so that may make it harder to reach us for a short time

Thanks

Randy (working remotely)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shutting down!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back and on a new server. SOME people may experience a delay with DNS, but then those people are not reading this. Us, the cool people, are here.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
The forum is being upgraded. Please check back in a jiffy. Not many people have the balls to use the word jiffy in a sentence. But I do. Jiffy. Jiffy.
Thanks breaking the tension and softening the blow of the Lotustalk withdrawal! :clap:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
WTG!!! :up: :clap: :up:

after a long (perhaps epic) failure... the DALLERY! is working again.

does this also mean that embedded linkys to elisetalkdotcom threads and posts will function again?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
YAY!!!! I can see the panic smilie now!!!!!!!!!

:panic:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

And here's what they look like when you use all sixty of them at once!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Username? .. Oh no!!!!!!

...You made me remember my password again ...YIKES!! You can't believe how many little sheets of paper I have hidden under my keyboard!:panic:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts