The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good source for the service and parts manual for a 2011 Evora. I searched the forums and all of the links I found were dead-ends. I was able to find an eBay vender that sells a digital copy of the service manual. Is that the best/only service manual? Also, I have not found a parts manual. I have read on the forum that the service manual is not great, and the parts manual is sometimes critical to help identify assemblies. Any ideas?
Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, after posting, I saw the recent post about the eBay manual - doh! Sorry for the redundant post.

Is there really no better manual source? Also, where are people finding the parts manual?

·
Illegal Alien
5,308 Posts
tbd, I do want to thank you for providing easy access to the parts and service manuals. As a warning to others their is a later edition set of service notes inclusive of the supercharger.

·
Registered
529 Posts
newer edition

tbd, I do want to thank you for providing easy access to the parts and service manuals. As a warning to others their is a later edition set of service notes inclusive of the supercharger.
Any link/suggestion to this newer manual? Have older (2009) but can't find newer....Thanks

·
Illegal Alien
5,308 Posts
Any link/suggestion to this newer manual? Have older (2009) but can't find newer....Thanks
I purchased a copy and engine manual too, but files too big to email and I have no site to link to.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wow, you guys are awesome! That is what I need to get started. Thanks for the quick responses:clap::bow:
Ditto! This is great info to have on hand and appreciate you sharing. This place is awesome!:clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts